Our mission is to help APAC businesses to lead the world in technology, agility and productivity.
Hype & Dexter is one of the top HubSpot partners in the world - leading the way in digital transformation, Sales CRM, and Marketing Automation excellence.
Do you relish in delivering awesome digital solutions?
Do you like working in a fast-paced and fun environment that will push you to be the best you can be?
If so, we would love to chat - here’s what we are looking for:
We are looking for energetic, progressive people who are digital specialists, business savvy, willing to contribute to the growth of our company and learn from experienced managers. This is a consultative Analyst role which focuses on process mapping rather than relying on heavy documents.
You will be responsible for:
- Establishing user personas and journeys, business rules, optimized processes, data models, decision trees, API and integration points, and any other elements required
- Creating documentation i.e. use cases, prototypes, specifications, wireframes, proposals and strategy documents
- Championing user experience fundamentals
- Collaborating with the solutions team in a lead role to design effective solutions
- Facilitating workshops with large groups of customer and internal stakeholders
- User experience design
- Work with Marketing, Data, Dev, UX, CRM and HubSpot teams to define solutions
- Providing solutions aligned with usability and digital best practice, including SEO
- Experience delivering enterprise digital projects
- Experience within UI/UX, Customer Journeys, or Digital Transformations would be an added bonus.
- Confident in constructing and leading a full array of workshops
- Ability to influence stakeholder relationships
- Passion for and proven capability in user and/or customer experience design, responsive design, and mobile first concepts
- Excellent documentation and communication skills to ensure clarity and alignment of understanding across the numerous parties
- Proven ability to develop new concepts, design solutions, and shape a project
- Keep up to date with the latest digital technologies and design trends
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams and Waterfall environment
- Change management experience