Intermediate Integration Developer
Our mission is to help APAC businesses to lead the world in technology, agility and productivity.
Hype & Dexter is one of the top HubSpot partners in the world - leading the way in digital transformation, Sales CRM, and Marketing Automation excellence.
Do you relish in delivering awesome digital solutions?
Do you like working in a fast-paced and fun environment that will push you to be the best you can be?
If so, we would love to chat - here’s what we are looking for:
We are looking for an Intermediate Integration Developer who enjoys building web applications with a strong back-end focus.
Our focus on product development is to extend other platforms to fill gaps and opportunities in the market. You will have creative and technical freedom to build scalable solutions that solve real problems for our clients globally.
This is a key role within the Development team working with a talented team to build custom client applications, integrations and new digital products.
You will be responsible for:
- The delivery of tasks to an exceptional standard
- Building custom applications for client projects
- Building integrations between cloud platforms
- Building web applications and micro products to extend existing platforms
- Working within a team to ideate and deliver new products
- Designing technical solutions to complex problems, and turn those solutions into reality
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Work within an Agile environment, with a large focus on continuous improvement and collaboration
- Ownership of projects that deliver the technical direction and development of the tech stack infrastructure for the business
- 2+ years’ experience as an Integration Developer building web applications
- Confident working in an agile environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn functional programming skills
- Experience in designing and integrating REST based API integrations
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience in implementing and using serverless functions and webhooks
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Experience with Node.js is a massive plus
- Obsessed with delivering great digital experiences
- A creative thinker who loves to design and deliver awesome (yet simple) solutions to complex problems
- Comfortable working with a bit (or a lot) of process
- A person who revels in a diverse, collaborative and fast-paced workspace
- Comfortable to challenge yourself in a team environment always looking to improve
- Someone who loves learning new tools, languages, workflows, and philosophies to grow