Technical Pre Sales Consultant
Our mission is to help APAC businesses to lead the world in technology, agility and productivity.
Hype & Dexter is one of the top HubSpot partners in the world - leading the way in digital transformation, Sales CRM, and Marketing Automation excellence. We’re a bunch of digital wise-heads and whiz-kids who are relentlessly driven by one thing: Delivering outstanding ROI for our clients.
Do you relish in delivering awesome digital solutions?
Do you like working in a fast-paced and fun environment that will push you to be the best you can be?
If so, we would love to chat - here’s what we are looking for:
We're in a massive growth phase and need help working with clients to design solutions to help them achieve their transformation goals. You'll have a curious mindset and be creative in your approach of how a client can utilise the HubSpot platform to achieve these objectives.
You'll be collaborating with the Commercial and Delivery Teams on a daily basis to progress opportunities - and you won't break a sweat having technical conversations with stakeholders across an organisation. Plus you will have an awesome tech team in the background to support your conversations!
- Work closely with our Commercial Team to solve the prospects needs pre-sales
- Develop strategies with our Commercial Team to understand how to help their customers/prospects
- Strategically manage complex uses cases and the stakeholders on a deal
- Lead and drive technical pre-sales conversations around integration and data migration
- Provide valuable feedback to our Delivery teams by being the voice of the prospect
- Coach the sales teams on HubSpot’s functionalities to help come up with strategic value oriented solutions for our prospects
- Collaborate with HubSpot to identify and support their opportunities and ensure alignment with Hype & Dexter
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Conduct needs assessment calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Solid understanding of HubSpot and how it can be leveraged across a business and be able to coach our commercial teams on it's functionalities
- Be a subject matter expert and provide expert knowledge to key stakeholders
- Able to lead and drive technical pre-sales conversations around integration and data migration
- A self starter capable of driving a schedule of work
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management